Although you may be able to give the interior of your property a new paint job with ease, it becomes a lot more difficult when you need the exterior of a building painted. It can be dangerous to use a long ladder to reach multiple stories, and scaffolding is an expensive option.
We offer high-quality, qualified, and talented abseil painters to both commercial and residential properties in London and the surrounding areas. We have all of the equipment we need to perform any kind of painting work safely on the exterior of your property and bring it to life with a new colour. Modern exterior paints also form a protective barrier that safeguards your property against adverse weather.
Take a look at just some of the abseil painting projects we can undertake here at London Pro Abseiling.
- Masonry painting – any kind of masonry can be professionally painted by our abseil repair team. Older properties can benefit the most from the protective layer formed by specialise exterior paints, and we will always assess the type of masonry and its suitability for painting before starting any work.
- Brickwork painting – bring a property to life with a new colour with first-class abseiling painting. Due to the way we work, we can take care of any brickwork painting task you need on a commercial, domestic or industrial building. You can choose from a variety of colours, and even add in extra chemicals to preserve the brickwork for decades to come.
- Window painting – exterior windowsills are notoriously difficult to paint from the inside if you don’t have the proper access. Our team can be right where they need to be on the exterior of the building to perform the abseil painting in a much safer way, leaving a high level of quality each time.
- Graffiti removal – if you need graffiti removal from a high or difficult place, then we are here to help. We have all of the correct chemicals and equipment to remove any form of graffiti swiftly and safely, leaving your property looking fantastic. Don’t let mischievous youths ruin your building, get in touch with us today and we’ll have it restored in no time at all.
- Roof painting – to preserve your roof, we can perform a full wash and clean of your entire roof area before painting it with the colour of your choice. You can even opt for waterproofing styles of paint which adhere to the tiles, are colourless, and leave your roof looking brand new.
- Metal structure painting – whether it’s gates, railings, exterior metal bannisters or even a bridge, our abseil painters will go the extra mile to ensure that it is looking fresh and clean every time. You can opt for a range of colours, and even choose anticorrosive coatings for metal structures to preserve them.
If you need any kind of abseil painting from our expert team, contact us and we are happy to provide an accurate quotation for the project either over the phone or we can visit your location and complete a proper assessment of the painting project.